Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tangle Cards

Love Love Love these tangle cards by Sandy Stein Bartholomew. But I was super nervous about letting kids use them.



I bought a roll of contact paper, cut and contacted every card, and punched a hole through the corner for the ring. (A long process to be sure!) They are super easy to flip through now and more durable for kids. 



I even let my daughter Calista, 5-1/2, use them. 

Cali practicing tangles using the cards.




These are so fantastic. A cute drawing example on one side and a step by step on the other. A definite must have! 





Also available from Sandy Stein Bartholomew is the tangle app. Check it out for more portable fun! 



1 comment:

  1. Hello! What a great idea! I bought the Kidz Edition 2nd hand but noticed I don't have card #5. Is it possible to take a pic or scan the card please? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...