Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bouncing a little Bit



Ok, so I am a little excited. The lovely Ms Sandy Bartholomew has posted a letter and pictures I sent her on her blog! Wow. I am just blown away. What an amazing lady. I think too often we perceive a barrier between us and the authors of books we love. What a wonderful experience to interact with one. I liken it to meeting a celebrity or getting excited over a special present that is just for you! She didn't have to post any of my stuff but she was inspired to share and it in turn made me feel special. She also went the extra mile and connected people to my blog (Welcome by the way!) and even connected our camp website. She didn't have to do any of it and and I am just so blessed and flattered. So thank you so much Ms Bartholomew. You have truly made my day. My daughter Calista, (5-1/2) was thrilled as well. And my son Kaden, (8) got excited: 'You mean the lady who has the Lilah Beans!?' Yes indeed Kaden. Yes Indeed.

You can connect to her blog Here


5 comments:

  1. Back at you! You are so sweet. And I hope that you and your kids will share more projects and art on the Kidz blog. Tell Kaden that keeping Lilah Beans is even more work than having a puppy. They get into everything and like to draw on the walls. But they're family... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks! We will be sure to do that. And you def made Kaden smile.

      Delete
  2. very cool! we love Sandy's lilah beans at our home, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Small world. Sandy linked to your post on Facebook, so I came here and saw that you have a camp. That we can rent for retreats. And I just happen to be looking for a place to hold a Zentangle retreat summer 2015. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Sure hope it works out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Cris! How wonderful. I hope it works out. My husband will kill me for posting this but I totally did the typical fan thing when I saw your comment, I ran into the other room and came back with my Zentangle shading book and was like, "She's the lady who wrote this book! This is so cool!" Then I grinned ear to ear and my husband shook his head at me. Haha.

      Delete

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...